<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Ruin 

I did something fun yesterday.

I built a ruin.

A basilica ruin.

A ruin so you can see inside where the columns are, and altar, and throne in the apse. And you don’t have the roof blocking your view. It’s more authentic as a ruin, anyway, since so many of the classic basilicas are in exactly that state.

But here’s the fun part. I built it on the computer and then ordered it from LEGO! Yeah, you can go to http://factory.lego.com/ and download the Lego Digital Designer. Then you can build whatever you want using digital bricks and accessories in a 3-D environment. When you’re finished you can turn your creation to all angles and take screen shots, with different backgrounds. AND you can order it online, and even customize the LEGO box that it comes in! Is that cool, or what?

Now I’m on pins and needles hoping my ruin will arrive before I need it for class in two weeks! Ahhh!

I’m ruined either way...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?